A brightening, antioxidant rich facial oil that renews dry and dull skin to reveal your inner babyface
- Feathery light and velvety soft, this blend of 9 precious botanical cold pressed oils and extracts is formulated to deliver antioxidants, vitamins, and essential fatty acids deep into your skin to restore life into your skin for that babyface glow.
- It works to soothe and deeply hydrate your skin, while protecting it from free radical damage — like that from sun exposure, environmental pollution, and other oxidative stressors that cause early signs of aging.
- This oil is non-comedogenic so it won’t clog your pores. It contains oils with molecular structures similar to our own sebum, like Jojoba and Tsubaki, so it’s perfectly balanced to help regulate your oil production. That means less oiliness and less blemishes over time.
WHAT IT DOES
- Improve skin texture and brighten/even skin tone
- Lock in moisture to combat dryness
- Promote cell regeneration and restore plumpness and elasticity to the skin
- Fight free radicals that cause premature aging
Recommended for all skin types. Always do a patch test to make sure no allergies exist to this product.
Apply 3-5 drops onto wet skin immediately after cleansing. Press into skin, then massage your face for 1-5 minutes, always moving upward and outward in small circular motions, from the center of your face outward. Focus on areas that hold the most tension, such as your jaw, temples, or eyebrows.
Don’t rush or massage too aggressively. Light pressure will be enough to get blood flowing. Do enjoy every moment of it. Skincare should be a time to relax. Go slow, be meditative, and most importantly, feel good. Allow your skin to absorb the benefits and allow to dry. Rub any remaining oil into your hands and cuticles.
Use morning and night for maximum benefits. You can also add a drop or two to your foundation for a dewy glow. A little goes a long way, and this bottle should last you 3 months with daily use.
- Golden Jojoba Oil contains vital antioxidants and vitamins A, D, and E that effectively hydrates, and is molecularly similar to our own sebum. For those with oily skin, Jojoba oil can help regulate oil production. For those with dry skin, Jojoba oil can restore a compromised skin barrier.
- Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamins A, C, and E. Strengthen’s the skin’s barrier and has abilities to brighten and even out skin tone, reduce fine lines, and increase elasticity and overall cell regeneration.
- Japanese Camellia (Tsubaki) Oil is an Eastern Asian beauty secret, richer in natural antioxidants than almost any other botanical oil, boasting high levels of oleic acids and vitamins A, B, D, and E, all of which deeply nourish skin.
- Organic Argan Oil heals and seals the skin’s outer layer, keeping essential moisture in. It’s noncomedogenic and anti-inflammatory, making it friendly with acne prone skin because it won’t clog your pores and it’ll also provide relief to any irritation.
- Geranium Essential Oil is a a multitasker, with skin balancing properties that brighten, astringent properties that tighten, and regenerative properties that promote cell regeneration and diminish the appearance of scars. Plus, it has a lovely floral scent subtly reminiscent of rose and lychee.
Safflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Japanese Camellia (Tsubaki) Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil, Blood Orange Essential Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Rose Petals
I want you to love your order. If you’re not 100% happy with this product, return it within 30 days for a full refund.
Each product at Dewy Monday is handcrafted with intention in small batches, with an abundance of love and natural ingredients like cold pressed plant oils, butters, healing herbs, mineral rich clays, and even fresh fruit and veggies. Always free from sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate, parabens, phthalates, lather boosters, or palm oil. Skincare here is not just external, but an essential act of caring for the self — allowing only good, intentional ingredients into your space, to nourish body, mind, and soul.